Welcome to the QUAIL!
QUAIL is a new wiki platform for research and collaboration in Qualitative Spatial and Temporal Reasoning. It is currently under construction.
Try it out
Check out entries on:
- Overview of Qualitative Spatial and Temporal Calculi with their computational properties
- Region Connection Calculus
- reasoners SparQ and GQR
For adding a calculus please use our new Calculus Template.
You can also check out the newest developments at:
Be Part of It!
Of course, if you have enjoyed the site, or if you would like to participate on the entries, you are more than welcomed to join us.
Unlike Wikipedia, editing in QUAIL is open only to registered users. Only registered users are allowed to make modification to its contents, and it would be reviewed by the rest of the qualitative reasoning community. If you would like to be part of it and contribute to the collective understanding and shared knowledge of Qualitative Spatial and Temporal Reasoning, please contact the Administrator.
- About the QUAIL Project - project summary and general information about the project
- Sandbox for QUAIL team members to play in and learn how to edit using Mediawiki.
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.